Can you believe it’s already the 4th week of our 52-week photo challenge? Congratulations on making a commitment to improve your skills and inspire others with your photos!
This week we’ll be diving into the genre of Leading Lines, which hopefully will broaden your awareness of the world around you. Leading Lines are lines that have been intentionally framed or positioned by photographers to draw a viewer’s eye towards something in the photo. It’s often used to get people to look at a specific part of an image.
- Submissions will be accepted until the end of the day, Jan 28, 2024
- Submit 3 images by clicking the following link
- Please submit images in the JPEG format and uploading photos that are at least 2500 on the long side is recommended for the highest quality
Once you submit your photos, you can review them here: https://52weekchallenge.slickpic.com
- Please be sure to take time to Like and Comment on other people’s photos. It’s nice to give back to your fellow photographers and grow a little yourself. Everyone wins!
- If you’d like to review the overall 52-week Challenge info, click here.
- Why not ask a few friends or fellow photo club members to join you on the Challenge? Simply send them to www.slickpic.com/52week to view images and read the Challenge blog post.
- Pro Tip! Why not create a “52-Week Challenge” Album in your personal SlickPic account and add your submitted images each week. At the end of the year, you’ll have a nice collection of all your photos in one place – it’s a great way to measure your progress too!
Leading lines are awesome – have fun this week!