Welcome to week 5 of the 2024 SlickPic 52-week Photo Challenge! We’re glad you’re here and committed to improving your skills.
This week’s Challenge is: Still Life
Still-life photography is all about creating compositions with inanimate objects. You’re in control of lighting, composition, and the subject matter. Try playing with the arrangement of objects, the play between light and shadow, and the overall aesthetic and mood of the scene.
This genre of photography can transform mundane objects into a piece of art through careful staging and attention to detail. And don’t forget to use tools like Radiant Photo, Luminar Neo, Photoshop, or your favorite app to add extra creativity in post-processing.
- Submissions will be accepted until the end of the day, February 4, 2024
- Submit 3 images by clicking the following link
- Please submit images in the JPEG format and uploading photos that are at least 2500 on the long side is recommended for the highest quality. The original size is best.
Once you submit your photos, you can review them here: https://52weekchallenge.slickpic.com
- Please be sure to take time to Like and Comment on other people’s photos. It’s nice to give back to your fellow photographers and grow a little yourself. Everyone wins!
- If you’d like to review the overall 52-week Challenge info, click here.
- Why not ask a few friends or fellow photo club members to join you on the Challenge? Simply send them to www.slickpic.com/52week to view images and read the Challenge blog post!
Have fun this week!