Photography News September 11, 2023
Quote: “The truth is the best picture, the best propaganda…” – Robert Capa
Techniques and Tutorials:
- Ocean Moods – Michael Frye
- Six Lighting Setups to Try on Your Next Photoshoot
- How to Photograph a Music Festival – Lens Rentals
- Unlikely Hero Accessories for Landscape Photographers
- Comet Nishimura will be at perihelion on September 18 and at its brightest the comet will be visible in the evening twilight skies of San Francisco low along the western horizon for maybe 15m after the Sunset.
How to Plan and Photograph Comet C/2023 P1, Nishimura
(8–17 September 2023)
Thought for the day – Forever?
Cameras don’t last forever, and nor do computers. However your disk drive is going to die, probably at the worst time for you, first. Also moving your data from a decade or more older computer may be difficult. Back up your data. Frequently! And check that your backups actually have the data you think they do and are kept in a safe place.
The content of this blog post done in collaboration with one of our members, Greg Edwards: http://gregoryedwards.slickpic.site